18 November 2011

Ms.Little Insecure Is Back




Sometimes, I get jealous thinking that someone else could make u happier than I could. I guess it's my insecurities acting up..  Becuz I noe I'm not the prettiest, smartest , or most fun and exciting...But I do noe that no matter how hard and long u look; u'll never find somebody that loves u like i do...  ='D
I tore my heart open, I sew myself shut. My weakness was that I cared too much and my scars remind me that my past is real... I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember...  I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken and the one that could always brighten up your day even if sshe couldn't brighten her own....  ='D








#Knowing that RAIN still loves you,just make me feel terrible yesterday.. 
   I was praying that u and me might end up together.........='D

No comments:

Post a Comment